Here are a few great pina colada recipes.
Some are drinks and some are food delights.We all enjoy nice refreshing tutti fruity drinks, but if we can have a fresh pina colada in a topped coconut, that is the bomb! Close your eyes with me <- -> Now think about that hammock that you are lying in and the waitress wakes you up from a small nap handing you your fresh pina colada that you ordered. There is a slow breeze from the ocean and the sun is high up in the sky placing a wide shadow over you from the palm trees hanging above you. How would that taste? I am thinking it would be pretty damn good!
- Pina Colada Recipe – This top-rated recipe from Ms. Paula Deen sounds simply divine! You’ll need rum, coconut cream, coconut milk, pineapple chunks and slices and of course, ice.
- Pina Colada Mojito Recipe – Emeril Lagasse kicks it up a notch with this tropical beverage that calls for Mint Syrup, unsweetened coconut milk, pineapple juice, raw cane sugar, coconut and pineapple flavored rums, mint leaves and ice.
- Pina Colada Scallop Brochettes – Food Network’s Sandra Lee shares her delicious scallop recipe with you. You’ll need large sea scallops, frozen pina colada mix, light rum, fresh pineapple wedges and shredded sweetened coconut.
- Pina Colada Smoothie – This refreshing beverage takes just minutes to whip up and is perfect for the entire family – no alcohol is included. You’ll need fresh pineapple chunks, banana, unsweetened coconut milk, honey and ice cubes.
- Pina Colada Sorbet Recipe – This dish, from Food Networks The Neelys, uses pineapple juice, dark rum, coconut extract, shredded coconut, cream of coconut, whipping cream, confectioners’ sugar and pineapple bits. You’ll need a blender and an ice cream machine too.
- Pina Colada Sundae – This recipe, from Rachael Rae, calls for butter, sugar, ginger, pineapple, coconut sorbet or ice cream, rum and cherries and ginger cookies for garnish.
- Pina Colada Cupcakes Recipes – Gina shares her delightful sweet treat recipe perfect for all ages.
- Pina Colada Cheesecake Recipe – Enjoy a slice, or two, of this delicious tropical dessert. This recipe, from the folks at Dole, has rum in it.
- Pina Colada Cheesecake – This recipe calls for reduced-fat cream cheese, cream of coconut, rum extract, eggs, shortbread cookies, flaked coconut, fresh pineapple, apple jelly, sugar, 2% milk and butter. YUM!
- Pina Colada Pie – Sandra Lee does it again with this exotic dessert. You’ll need coconut milk, rum extract, instant vanilla pudding and pie filling, whipped topping, pie crust, shredded coconut and pineapple-coconut nectar. Delish!